Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quotes from Molokai....

So me (Jamie), Rob W., and Ira were having a conversation about toilet seat covers (apparently someone broke urinal rule #2 while Ira was in there.) Any way I was saying how much I love the toilet seat cover and Ira says "yeah, just like peanut butter and jelly." Me and Rob had a look of utter confusion so he continues..."you know...some of man's greatest inventions" Only Ira...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We're Twins!!!

So one day me and Ira were noticing that we have the same Banana Republic pants. I kid Ira that he's wearing girl pants, but honestly I am wearing guy pants. They're just so comfortable!!! Ira wore them today for me so I could get a pic. He's a good sport.

Friday, September 12, 2008

1 down, 5 to go

As we wrapped up our first Hell Week of 2nd Year, I couldn't help but see the irony of it all. We were depriving our bodies of sleep and fueling them with nothing but junk in order to learn the risk factors of cardiovascular disease.

Healthy diet, exercise, rest, and reducing stress are key for cardiovascular health and yet, all these things were seriously lacking this past week. And our hearts weren't the only parts to take a hit this week. Your belly has many ways of letting you know that it's not happy and judging from the noises ours were making, they were very unhappy.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Study Guide My A**

So we just got done with our psych test and to say the least it was a complete surprise. The instructor gave us a study guide to study from, but the test was completely different. Pretty much 100 questions of guessing. I needed a dictionary too, because there was at least one word per question that I didn't know the meaning of. It was horrible and to get a picture of how horrible it was just look at the pit rings Rob's sporting after the exam. Study a**.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Miss Touro-Nevada

So I am the current president of Women in Medicine here at Touro University Nevada and such as and like....I have had the idea that we should sponsor a "scholarship opportunity" (ok it's a pageant). I had shared this idea with Rob, Ira, and Derek and then showed up to school and found a sash and tiara on my chair. Special thanks to Kristine (Derek's wife) for making that happen.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ira's Latest Quote

"I don't get star-struck, but if it was a girl I'd play it cool."

Geez Ira!!!

Monday, September 1, 2008


The Germ

A mighty creature is the germ,
Though smaller than a pachyderm.
His customary dwelling place
Is deep within the human race.
His childish pride he often pleases
By giving people strange diseases.
Do you, my poppet, feel infirm?
You probably contain a germ.
--Ogden Nash

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Can Be Boring!!!

So it's summer. I really thought it would be great and it has been, but alas, I do believe I am ready to start another year of school. I have read about 10 fiction books and sat by the pool about as much. I really am excited for everyone to come back into town and to see them. My goal is to do better than I did last year. I hope that comes to pass.

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Ira's Birthday!!!

Today is Ira's birthday. Ira, Jamie, Joe, Rob M., Rob W., Jake, and Derek went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, besides wings lunch included this interpretation of Serena Williams and a story about Ira in elementary school carving his own name in the teacher's bookshelf. I don't think you could ask for a better birthday lunch.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just in case you were wondering

Friday, February 22, 2008

So what if we study in my truck?!?!?!

It was warmer in the bed of the truck so we decided we could use a little sun.

Another day....another victim

Jamie held out as long as she could but by 8:30am the day before our first neuro quiz she was spent.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Poll

Today in class another scientific poll was conducted. The Poll quesions for today: 1.Do you think Matt Selek would make a good sperm donor and why?? 2. Would you rather be a naked virus or an enveloped virus and why???

The results are in for question one 88% feel that because of Matt Seleks good looks and eyes he would make a good donr, athough 12% said he would not becuase he is sometimes shy and quiet
for question 2 88% said they wanted to be enveloped because they were not comfortable with nakedness and felt they had a higher chance of infecting a hot other sex, and could always take it off, while 12% said it is more fun to infect people when naked

Friday, February 15, 2008

In 2007

So this was a wrap up from the last year. Even Miss South Carolina made an appearence.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cool website

So I found this really neat website that helps people improve all facets of their lives and thought some of you might enjoy it. I have heard that there has been a rampant problem of this in the world and thought we could all benefit.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sometime CTran Gets Sleepy....

CTran sprawled out over three chairs....during lecture.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Should have been posted yesterday.....

If anyone has some spare time....It's not too late.
Please pray for Wilky!
For his life and ..the quality of life for him and his wife.
He is going through a difficult time and needs all the support he can get.
Well ...actually I think he will only need half as much support as before but still...Pray!
Join in with Alesha and others in a chain of love helping to lift Wilky and the memory of his..loss.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Regular People Don't Get My Jokes

So we had dinner and card games and Joe and Maridyn's Sunday night and I realized something....regular people don't get my jokes. As we were eating dinner something was brought up and I said, "I wonder what the food industry would do." The wives didn't get it, but all of us that go to school laughed knowing that it was in relation to a comment made in class. The rest of the world, including my mamma, doesn't think I'm funny.

Some Things Just Don't Translate

Today Bondy put up a slide and said, " I'm killing two rabbits with...." there was a silence that came upon the students.....Birds???

The Results are in!!!!

Yesterday I conducted a very important research poll where random individuals on my gmail chat were instructed to choose someone that they disliked. The results were evaluated and a p value of <.001 was found proving that this was a scientific poll. The interesting thing was no options were given and yet everyone voted for only 3 individuals. The order was as follows:
1. Dr. Ioudina
2. Martin
3. Satan

I did find it a little funny that 2 individuals were disliked more than Satan but p values don't lie.

(If anyone has pictures please feel free to add them to this post)

CTran is Funny!

A pic of a class roll. Notice the slant eyed smiley face. She is Asian so she's allowed to do that.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Touro Fire Drills = Fun

Sometimes when we are in our windowless realm of Touro University, we long to be outside in the fresh air and then...the fire alarm goes off! Look how happy Rob and Jake are to be outside. Inside, I'm sure they are disappointed that this is cutting into OMM lab and Dr. Turner's lecture over rib muscle energy.

Our speedy exit to safety

Friday, November 30, 2007


Hey I saw this and thought these would be some good compliments to try out. What do you all think?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tournament this weekend

I heard a rumor that there might or might not be a tournament this weekend sponsered by Joe and Rob M.. Should be lots of fun bring your favorite spells. Sorry I won't make it but I am sure it will be entertaining.

Dreaming of a Night Elf Mohawk

Joe had a long night playing WOW.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Studying!!

Name all the parts and all things in this image we are responsible for.

Civil War??? and attendance

Today during lunch the discussion was on the attendance policy which some people have become extremely polarized about. The discussion was all good and then it turned to taking the power back and revolting. I began to think what it would be like to have a civil war against some of the people who are mandating the attendance policy. I had some interesting thoughts about this but decide this was a terrible idea. Maybe because I really don't want to ever have to go to a war but attendence doesn't strike me as something that causes so much repression. Oh well, I like free 10%, just wish I had time to sleep and do other things too.

Study habits updated


Ira is Addicted to YouTube Japanese Videos


White Coat Ceremony

Here's a pic of me at the White Coat Ceremony. It took place October 21 at Bally's. It was actually better that I had anticipated. The "speechers" were short and sweet.

I Love "The Bachelor"

Here's Rob he was watching
"The Bachelor". One of his favorite shows. NERD!!!!

Dr. Rennie Has Voodoo Magic Fingers

Dr. Rennie performed a strain-counterstrain technique on my pubic symphysis. I was an Osteopathic Manipulitive Medicine (OMM) skeptic, but now I'm on the road to conversion!!!! I'm sending that man a christmas card.

Ping Pong

We all need a little get away and Robbie (wilky), Rob, Ira, Jamie, Jake and I all enjoy a little arround the world for a break. (picture to be posted)

Interpretive Dance with Dr Marreez

What am I? I'll give you a hint. My hands would be holding the ovaries!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OMM dreams

So our study habits change from time to time, but our determination to get our 10% never falters. This is the life that we dreamed of.....I think. Sleepless nights followed by impossible lectures give us an opportunity to reflect on....somatic dysfunction and the appropriate application of OMM (as you can clearly see Jamie and Rob doing here).

We are Au Pau!

We are Au Pau!
Dont hit on us!